La planta de reciclaje de ECUA vuelve a funcionar ~ ECUA recycling facility back in operation

0
54

La planta de reciclaje de ECUA vuelve a funcionar

ENGLISH

NOROESTE DE FLORIDA – La Planta de Reciclaje de Materiales (MRF) de ECUA vuelve a estar en funcionamiento. Se completó la instalación de las nuevas correas de medición e inclinación y ECUA comenzó una reapertura por etapas del MRF la semana pasada. Esto comenzó cuando la planta aceptó materiales de reciclaje de todos los socios de reciclaje de ECUA. Esta reapertura por etapas permitió al personal de ECUA realizar los ajustes necesarios y tensar las nuevas correas mientras solo manejaba alrededor del 30 % de los flujos de volumen completo habituales de la planta. Los flujos de ECUA y la ciudad de Pensacola, que representan el 70 % restante de sus flujos normales, comenzarán más adelante en la semana.

Se reanudaron las recolecciones de reciclaje para los clientes de saneamiento residencial de ECUA. Los participantes de reciclaje pueden volver a sus hábitos normales de reciclaje y colocar solo materiales reciclables en sus botes de reciclaje designados. Para obtener una lista de materiales reciclables y no reciclables, visite el sitio web de ECUA en https://ecua.fl.gov/live-green/recycling.

ECUA dice que mientras la planta estuvo inactiva, los equipos realizaron extensas actividades de mantenimiento en el MRF y reemplazaron rodillos, cojinetes, poleas de cola, otras 13 correas, y realizaron mantenimiento hidráulico y otros trabajos de mantenimiento variados.

ECUA recycling facility back in operation

three green arros making recycle symbolNORTHWEST FLORIDA – The ECUA Materials Recycling Facility (MRF) is back in operation. The installation of the new metering and incline belts is completed and ECUA began a staged reopening of the MRF last week. This began by the plant accepting recycling materials from all of ECUA’s recycling partners. This staged reopening allowed ECUA staff to make necessary adjustments and tensioning of the new belts while only handling about 30% of the plant’s usual full-volume flows. Flows from the ECUA and the city of Pensacola, which represent the remaining 70% of their normal flows, will began later in the week.

Recycling collections for ECUA residential sanitation customers has resumed. Recycling participants may return to normal recycling habits and place only recyclable materials in their designated recycling cans. For a list of recyclable and non-recyclable materials, visit ECUA’s website at https://ecua.fl.gov/live-green/recycling.

ECUA says while the plant was down, crews conducted extensive maintenance activities at the MRF and replaced rollers, bearings, tail pulleys, 13 other belts, and performed hydraulic maintenance and assorted other maintenance work.

Facebook Comments
[adrotate group="1"]